Ejectocondensers use the kinetic energy and low temperature of the motive fluid (usually water) to compress and condense the suction fluid (usually steam), from the suction to the discharge pressure. Ejectocondensers thus perform a dual role of condenser and pump of vapours and non-condensable gases.
These equipment have no moving parts and do not require any maintenance. They are often used as an cheap way to remove air, steam or other gases.
- Steam condensation and vacuum prod
- uction in evaporating units.
- Vacuum production in vacuum filters.
- Sludge drying under vacuum.
- Last stage (atmospheric) in multistage vacuum groups