Aerators (Tanks and Ponds)
Aeration of liquids is a process used in the treatment of industrial effluents containing organic pollutants which have to be degraded by oxidation in order to be eliminated.
Aerator are ejectors that insert air in the tank or pond in order to remove the organic matter from fluids.
Their main features are the following:
- High oxidation efficiency (O2 dissolved / O2 injected)
- High rate of oxygen reaction caused by the turbulence originated both inside and outside the equipment.
- Uniform and fast distribution of emulsions.
- Generation of small bubbles.
- Industrial organic fluids treatment.
- Biological fermentations.
- Inorganic solutions oxidation.